Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Spinning The Truth

Recently, I went and saw the film "The Master." This was a great film, in my opinion. Some say it has to do with the religion of Scientology, but I took it with a gain of salt and from what I gathered from it was a film about spinning the truth. This film resembled another film that I just watched from Visual Literacy - "Wag the Dog." Each film's plot was to spin around ideas that will make large groups of people believe the unbelievable. Overall, these two films can not be compared to one another because of their motives, but to break it down into simple terms the main characters in each film was just pulling garbage from their minds and spinning it into a great idea or event. I encourage everyone to watch these films and compare the actions of the main characters.


Image Source
Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment